Friday, May 23, 2014

Mark Cuban on Bigotry

No better explanation.
video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

Salute to Mr Cuban for stating his mind. He couldn't have explained it better. He's exactly right and although direct, he worded it exactly right. If I see any person wearing a hoodie and the weather doesnt permit them to be rocking a hoodie, I'll be cautious being around that person. I'll also be ready to seriously hurt that person if needed. Close range shots and all. Might even stab to make sure. That's just the Chiraq Chicago in me. But yeah...We all have perceptions and fears that are prejudices and many of those beliefs are predicated on what we see. If see a white guy has a rebel flag on his shirt, first perception he's racist as hell to me. I actually think that the more we talk about those perceptions honestly, the better chance we'll have to understand each other and ourselves. Another thing to keep in mind, this is a small portion of the interview. Most of the responses I seen have been emotional. Emotions can cloud logic... It easy to take something out of context when you don't know the full story.  Share your thoughts in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment